Come visit 101VOICE’s booth at the Monterey Conference Center for expert advice and a FREE gift!
The Municipal Information Systems Association of California, or MISAC, is hosting their annual conference in Monterey, California, from October 2-5, 2022. 101VOICE is thrilled to be exhibiting at this incredible conference once again!
This will be MISAC’s 20th annual conference, and they’re expecting about 500 attendees made up of MISAC members, other government IT personnel, and vendors, including 101VOICE. The theme for this year’s conference is Make IT Matter, Make IT Happen.
MISAC promotes the understanding and strategic use of IT in local government agencies by sharing best practices and expert advice and encouraging relationships between IT professionals.
Some of the features you can look forward to when attending the conference include:
- Four general sessions by the keynote speakers
- 28-hour long breakout sessions, jam-packed with helpful information and experiences, and
- 100 exhibitors sharing their goods and product and service information.
101VOICE is also proud to be a Platinum Partner of MISAC and exhibiting during the four-day event. Here’s what you can look forward to when visiting Booth 413 at the MISAC conference:
- Tapping into our expertise as a seasoned IT provider to local governments
- Experiencing our feature-rich products and services, and
- Receiving your free, 101VOICE-branded roller travel bag.
You can register today by clicking on this link. We can’t wait to see you at Booth 413 at the MISAC Annual Conference, October 2-5, 2022!
For the conference schedule, click here.
Get the conference prospectus here.
To book a meeting contact us on email@example.com or +1 408-739-1100.