101VOICE provides Direct Inward Dialing (DID) access numbers (sometimes referred to as virtual numbers) for Chile.
A local Chilean DID number may be forwarded by our infrastructure to conventional PSTN (Plain Old Telephone System) devices, mobile phones, Voice over IP (VoIP) using SIP, H.323, IAX, or another method anywhere in the world. The call forwarding destination is selected by the customer on a per-DID basis.
101VOICE offers an extensive selection of international virtual numbers. In addition, we are constantly expanding our services so as to increase the number of regions supported, as well as to increase our coverage in each region.
Some features of the Chilean virtual numbers provided by 101VOICE are:
- Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
- Each DID number is provided with two channels, allowing two concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be purchased if required.
- Call waiting and caller ID may be supported.
- Hunt groups and ring groups are supported, allowing multiple destinations to be configured for a single DID.
- Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
101VOICE strives to constantly expand our virtual number coverage in Chile. Chilean DIDs currently offered are shown below. Please visit this page regularly to check for coverage updates.
|Available DIDs for CHILE (56)|
|Location||Area Code||DIDs in stock*|
|* DID availability in stock might change without notice.|
Restrictions and Limitations for Chilean DID numbers:
CLI may not be supported for International calls
Provisioning Restrictions for Chilean DID numbers:
A maximum of 2 channels may be supported by a single Chilean DID