Last Updated: April 16, 2023
2. Security. 101VOICE uses industry standard technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality of the information 101VOICE collects under this policy from security threats that can reasonably be anticipated. 101VOICE protects the use and availability of the information collected and under its control for its intended use and to protect it from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Although 101VOICE uses reasonable efforts to protect Customer information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, the Company cannot guarantee the security of Customer personal information transmitted using 101VOICE’s web sites or Services.
3. Account information and access. Consistent with applicable laws, regulations, and data security requirements, 101VOICE will reasonably honor written requests from Customer to access or change their account information, such as name, address, contacts, service, and billing information. Customer is responsible for assuring the information on file with 101VOICE is current and accurate.
4.Information we collect. 101VOICE collects information when Customer communicates with 101VOICE and uses the Company’s products and services. This includes information such as name and contact information, voice recordings, and payment information. Service and device usage information we collect includes call records, web sites visited, application and feature usage, service options, IP addresses, transmission measurements, capture of data packets for quality assurance and other related purposes, settings and related information for router and other devices, and connections.
5. Information provided to 101VOICE by third parties. 101VOICE may obtain credit information from outside credit reporting agencies. We may also obtain information from outside companies such as those that collect demographic or other related data, such as data from social and business networking sites and applications. 101VOICE will not share credit card, debit card, or other financial account information with any third parties unless they are involved in processing payments for products and Services purchased from 101VOICE.
6. Information provided by Customer. 101VOICE collects information directly from Customer during service purchase transactions, service implementation, customer service, and other interactions with 101VOICE.
7. Contact list and address book. If Customer uses contact lists and/or the address book function within the various applications or devices, including but not limited to IP telephones, Mobile Application, Desktop Call Assistant, Call Center Application, CRM applications, collaboration services, and fax services, the company may request Customer’s permission to access and maintain the contact list or address book. Your contact list is considered Customer personal information. 101VOICE may use Customer contact list information to facilitate certain Services such as to make calls more easily and to facilitate calls, texts, log call information, and other Services. The Company will not use Customer’s contact list information for other purposes without first notifying Customer of the proposed use. Customer may at any time opt out from further allowing applications to have access to Customer’s contact list and address list information. If Customer does not allow access to Customer contact list or address book information, certain features and functions may not be available to you.
9. Call Recording. When Customer speaks with a 101VOICE customer service or sales representative on the phone, the calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes. By speaking with 101VOICE representatives, Customer consents to this. 101VOICE does not protect call recordings initiated by the Customer or related to Customer’s use of the Services.
11.1. 101VOICE does not require or intend to access Customer data in the course of providing services, including but not limited to any confidential health related information of Customer’s clients, which may include group health plans, that constitutes Protected Health Information, as defined in 45 C.F. R. §160.103 under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA Rules”).
11.2. Any exposure to Protected Health Information will be random, infrequent, and incidental to 101VOICE’s provision of service and is not meant for the purpose of accessing, managing, or creating or manipulating the Protected Health Information. Such exposure is allowable under 45 CFR 164.502(a)(1)(iii). As such, if Customer is a Covered Entity or Health Care Provider under the HIPAA Rules or supports the health care industry, 101VOICE and Customer agree that 101VOICE is not a “Business Associate” or “Covered Entity” under the HIPAA Rules for the purposes of this Policy or Agreement.
15. Questions and contact information for 101VOICE
15.1.1. Email to: support@101VOICE.com
15.1.2. US Mail to: 101VOICE, 5201 Great America Parkway, Suite 320, Santa Clara, CA 95054.