Join our experts on November 30 and December 1 for important insights into NG-911 and the Mitel EOL announcement
The countdown has begun! 101VOICE cannot wait to join California IT in Education or CITE, at its 62nd annual conference in Long Beach, California, from November 29 to December 2, 2022. We will be exhibiting at this premier conference again (Booth 926).
In other exciting news, you’re invited to attend the two sessions by 101VOICE’s expert team members on November 30 at 09:00-09:50 and December 1 at 08:00-08:50. They will share invaluable insights into NG-911 and Mite’s EOL announcement, and you don’t want to miss out!
November 30 – What is NG-911, and Why Do You Need It? (9:00 AM)
During this important session with Arman Eghbali, the Founder and CEO of 101VOICE, and Kyle Brumbaugh, the Director of Technology at Berryessa Union School district, you will learn more about how to improve your campus safety and comply with the latest regulations.
- A better perspective on the new regulations that impact your public safety announcement systems and telecom infrastructure
- The chance to “pick the brains” of two IT professionals with years of experience in IT for education, and
- Peace of mind to ensure your K-12 or college campus is fully compliant and ready to handle emergencies.
December 1 – Mitel Announced End of Life, Now What? Get to know if Cloud is a good option! (08:00 AM)
During his session, Ramin Movahedi, the VP of Advanced Technology at 101VOICE, will answer any nagging questions about some of our industry’s biggest topics right now.
- Will a cloud phone system work for your organization?
- A review of the Mitel EOL timeline and the options available to Mitel customers
- Is UCaaS a good option for you? and
- How to call 911 when the internet is down when using a cloud-based system.
If you haven’t registered for the CITE Conference yet, you can click on this link. We can’t wait to see you at Booth 926 and our sessions at the CITE Conference, November 29 to December 2, 2022!
For the conference agenda, click here.